With 2011 upon us, everyone is making their resolutions. I usually make resolutions, and never do them. This year, I am working extra hard to keep each one of mine, and the easiest way to do that is to write them down. So, here it goes.
Allison's 2011 Resolutions
1. Lose weight.
2. Go for what I want, and realize that I am good enough.
3. Work to make my Etsy shop bigger and better for 2011.
4. Save more money.
5. Work harder to be more Salli and less Ali.
5. Recycle more.
7. Under promise and over deliver.
8. Blog more often.
9. Exercise more.
10. Learn to say no.
11. Have at least one day in each week that I do absolutely nothing.
12. Take better care of myself and my home.
What are your new year's resolutions?