The Fenwick Wedding

May 20, 2012

Easter weekend, I had the pleasure of not only standing [as the maid of honor] in my friend Nina's wedding, but also getting to do the flowers, and some accessories for the bride/bridesmaids.  Although doing all that while actually having to be a huge part of the actual wedding was trying and hard at times, I am so glad she let me do it!  I'm so happy with how everything turned out!


The wedding color was blue, and she wanted to add some peacock feather accents [which I love]!  I made   all the bridesmaids navy flowers with peacock feathers, and Nina a classic white flower to accent her dress.  I also got the opportunity to add accents to her garter, which I was really excited about!  I LOVE the way it turned out!  I'm definitely adding these to the things that I'll be making on the regular.


For the flowers, she went with a very simple and classic look.  I used white and blue hydrangeas, peonies and billy balls for the arrangements and bouquets.  I love how it all turned out!



I also did two Cherry Blossom arrangement for the actual ceremony.  They later doubled as the as the  arrangements on the family table.  Everything at the wedding turned out beautiful, including the happy bride!  I wish the Fenwicks a happy EVERYTHING!    

Don't forget to follow www.dishwithswish.blogspot.com for all wedding and party updates!



1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs