Pintrest...Our new Obsession

June 15, 2011

I'm not sure if everyone has heard of this or not, but the girls at Ad Results think Pintrest is the shiz!!!!  Basically, Pintrest is a virtual pinboard.  it helps you organize and share pics of things that you love on the internet.  Each pin board has a seperate theme.  For instance, I have a pinboard highlighting my favorite places and spaces, favorite books, my style, Swish flowers and many, many more.  You can even add more boards as you go along and think of new things that you would like to highlight.  The best part is that you get to look at other peope's pinboards and get ideas and inspiration.  If you haven't seen it, go check it out.  Are you on Pintrest?  If you are, add me as a friend.  I would love to see yur boards!!!!



There's even an I-Phone App- LOVES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs