Fredericksburg is Bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

August 30, 2011

I can't believe summer is almost over!  I love summer for a few reasons {one of them being my birthday} but I could live without the summer heat!  A couple of weekends ago, the JL tearoom girls and I took a mini vaca to Fredericksburg to try and beat the heat.  Although it was pretty warm, we still had a great time.  The house was great and we had so much fun!  If you are ever planning a vacation to Fredericksburg, stay at the Red Stairs house.  It was so cute and everything about it screamed Fredericksburg.

The girls 
The land of the peaches...
We heart you Gwen Stefani
Thanks girls for all the help planning and all the memories!  I couldn't think of another group of girls that I would have wanted to take the trip with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs